Our Natural Soaps contain:
NO Animal Products!
NO Petroleum Products!
NO Lauryl Sulfate!
Basic ingredients for all cold processed handmade soap are as follows:
Organic Shea Butter
Herbal essential Oils or herbal extracts
Our African black soap contains pure honey, shea butter, osun (camwood) cocoa pod powder, plantain peel powder, palm kernel oil, coconut oil, water, aloe vera. No animal fats, no chemicals, no artificial colors. Antibacterial, cleansing and rejuvenating. From Eden Springs Naturals. Enjoy!
Our 6 oz body cremes are paraben free. They contain Pure Distilled Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Fragrance (Essential oils listed under each bottle), Glycerin (Vegetable Source), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit Seed Extract), Citric Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (a preservative so gentle it is used in eye wash and baby wipes!)
As sun screen Shea Butter contains fatty acid, triglycerides,. This exceptionally rich vegetable extract contains fatty acids & phytosterol which stimulate cell regeneration and capillary circulation (these favor the healing of small wounds, cracks, crevices and sun ulcers). 100% Pure Shea Butter has antioxidant properties due to its content of tocopherols. In the cosmetics field, this property helps to prevent skin aging.
Shea Butter also has restructuring effect on the epidermis and it is also a good agent against stretch marks.
Shea Butter comes from Africa. This yellow-white to ivory colored butter, has been used for thousands of years by African healers to alleviate maladies of the skin and scalp. Shea Butter comes from the African Shea tree found along the West African Savannah Region and some parts of East Africa.
More Benefits of Shea Butter:
* Shea Butter helps prevent weak hair form breaking, fading, and thinning.
* Shea Butter is ideal for hair dressing, it helps to protect the scalp from sores and rashes.
* Shea Butter helps rid the scalp of dandruff.
* Shea Butter can be used as an after shave to prevent skin irritation; helps to restore the skin's natural luster.
* Shea Butter rejuvenates the pores in your skin and adds elasticity.
* Shea Butter helps heal scars, burns and stretch marks.
* Shea Butter aids in firming up aging skin, and helps to clear wrinkles.
* Shea Butter is an excellent moisturizer because it penetrates the skin quickly, while leaving it feeling soft and smooth with no oily residue.
* Shea Butter acts as a sun screen; blocks ultraviolet rays and helps to prevent sunburn.
* Used daily, Raw Shea Butter can help keep a baby's skin soft; it helps prevent cradle cap, chafing and diaper rash
* Shea Butter contains Vitamin A and E
* Shea Butter can help reduce pain from arthritis.
* Shea Butter helps to fortify nails and cuticles.
* Shea Butter assists the body in healing bruises.
* Shea Butter can be used as a muscle relaxer.